Home sweet home in phoenix. I miss my tucson friends already. Had a great day at the diamondbacks game with the president and his family. Theyre precious. Saw Upton's white bentley with white rims. sick. Got some guys autograph on my ticket as we were leaving but i have no clue who it was..... :/ After the game mom and i did teepee wednesday which never fails me :) margaritas galore and a delicious bean burro enchilada style. Definitely not on my vegas diet... oops :) Watched confessions of a shopaholic with mommy at the house shes housesitting and now im home and in bed. Not a bad start to my time at home/on vacation!! Yup. K well this is all i have for now!!!
xoxo,
Linds
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay!!! I'm so excited you're blogging! Better still get some good txts though. Like txt from last night worthy lol jk. love and miss ya!
ReplyDeleteGuys autograph u got was prolly some fan who jst made a fool of u! ;)HA, love u linds.. hope ur having a solid time.
ReplyDeletePOOT! I Miss you! Sounds Like Your Having Fun Already! I Agree, Better Be Some Good Text From Last Night Sh*t! I Love You And Miss You Oodles And Oodles!
ReplyDelete